[DeTomaso] Front AC

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 00:28:32 EST 2012

In a message dated 12/6/12 18 08 37, wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

> Can anyone  suggest a decent front condenser? I have a lay down rad with
> dual suckers.

Christer Loftstrom and Mats Gorski just bought front condensers last week,
which passed through my hands.   They didn't come from a Pantera vendor.
I'll ask where they got them--but you'd want guarantees that they would work.
  I think they were generic, not Pantera-specific.

Do you have a Fluidyne radiator?   Bobby Byars sells a combined unit which
is quite elegant.   He would probably sell you the bits to convert your
existing Fluidyne into one of his combined units?