[DeTomaso] NPC List Bounces

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Tue Dec 4 23:25:25 EST 2012

     David et. all...... As you read this the wheels have been set in motion to gather the requisite info to move the forum to the POCA server.
      Myself being a technical idiot when it comes to computers and Internet stuff, don't really understand the lingo but we have several POCA I .T types who do understand and informed me that they are on it and hopefully we will soon have everything migrated to the POCA server(s).
     Wish I had more of a definitive time frame to give you all but I as stated don't know how long it will take to accomplish the task. As soon as I receive any more info I will post an update. Thanks to all the forum members in advance for their patience during this change over.

Leslie A. Gray
POCA President