[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 101, Issue 4-Car shows

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 18:10:44 EST 2012

Corn on the car

Reminds me of the time I did a show gathering and my
buddy said to park next to him.... two black Panteras
up by the front of the building.. problem was the guy
with the BBQ showed up a little later and fired things
up and our cars were covered in grease.. I guess they
thought it would help keep us from rusting.. no Mater here

What a mess to clean up
Now I look to see where the food boys are going
to be so I don't make that mistake again

Bob Benson