[DeTomaso] info/opinion on selling needed

Brian mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 12:27:00 EST 2012

To reach a lot of potential buyers....eBay has the volume.  It's been a few years but I sold our RX8 that way.  It was a flat fee at that time of $225 I believe.

To reach people that know our Marque and the sites that represent it...one would be Provamo.

Take a lot of pictures and describe the heck out of it.  Potential buyers want to know the vehicles story, including every good thing & bad thing.  No matter what, there will be tire kickers with delusions of grandeur.

Brian

Sent from my iPad