[DeTomaso] Pantera & car show classes

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 14:10:02 EST 2012

 Here in Iowa if your car isn't "merican" about the only choice available is either Special Interest, Sports Car or Stock 1970 - 1975.

Don't think I've ever been at a show with another Pantera.

Just to give you guys a flavor of mid western car shows, I entered the P car in a show at a small town that was celebrating its fall festival in October.  They had the cars displayed next to a grain elevator that was in operation.  Fine pieces of corn husks were blowing into the air and falling on the cars all afterrnoon.  Looked like snow.  Looked really bad on the black cars.

Tom