[DeTomaso] NPC

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Mon Dec 3 12:56:43 EST 2012

Dynolicious.

I also use Trails, which is a GPS app that can produce a GPSx trail. I
use it together with GPSPhotoLinker on the Mac to geotag my photos.

We used it throughout our two week trip of California and parts of
Nevada last year. Really nice to be able to see where a particular photo
was taken. I believe you can generate "fly" films on google maps also
from the files.

Cheers,
Thomas