[DeTomaso] WOW! 1/18 scale Pantera model!

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:08:33 EST 2012

They do look good!!!  I will wait for orange, also!       BTW, at the Space City club Christmas party, when we did the gifts (you choose a gift, but another person later has the option of taking it from you) one of the gifts was a long-sleeved pull-over with an orange Pantera on the front.  I did not snatch it out of the then-owners hands, but would like to get one.  Steve mentioned that he bought one at the rally one year.  Are they still available?    ---Bill