[DeTomaso] Challinging restoration of a '74 GTS

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:31:46 EST 2012

At the Space City Christmas party last night, Steve Hawkins and I were discussing if anyone ever put a luggage rack on the back of a Pantera.                                              ------------And I am from the camp of keeping EVERYTHING Pantera related - someone in the future may want to restore it.       -------      Did a miss pictures of the engine/trans.   ---Bill