[DeTomaso] Challinging restoration of a '74 GTS

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:30:45 EST 2012

If ever there was a candidate for a Pantera Spyder, this might be the one.
You're going to need a tube frame anyway, the monocoque looks shot to hell,
the roof is gone. Looks like the four corners, drive train, front tub,
fenders and trim could be saved.

Maybe something like the Jack Rabbit Special hot wheels car to preserve the
rear fender hunches
And use the old deck lid as an rngine hatch.

Or find a chassis and transfer all the good stuff.

Michael Shortt