[DeTomaso] Challinging restoration of a '74 GTS

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:36:36 EST 2012

That's a truly grizzly scene.  Normally I would consider that
unrepairable but you can do anything.  So much is damaged, I think one
of us should drive to their shop and ask them to measure our entire
car with their laser thingamagigiebob.  Then we could have it in a
database for us all to enjoy and they would have a guide to putting
that poor thing back together.

I very much hope the driver met with some success in that department,
but it is improper to ask.

sean