[DeTomaso] Challinging restoration of a '74 GTS

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 14:57:42 EST 2012

Hi guys,

I recently received this:

Hi, ive recently purchased a GTS and am going through the motions of
rebuilding and restoring it. the frame shop doesnt have any of the measurements
needed to set the frame strait so that the restoration shop can start hanging
the new panels. do you know where i can get these measurements? the guy is
using a frame machine with lasers if that helps you at all. i hope you can
help me or point me in the right direction.

Thank you all for whatever help and knowledge you can pass on. You can
follow the restoration process through the following link. Yeah, i know, its a
vette shop. These guys do really good work!

http://www.corvetteimagegallery.com/cgi-bin/imagefolio/imageFolio.cgi?direct
=Restoration_on_the_web/Jason_74_Pantera_Louisville,_KY&img=16

(Larry--you can hightlight, copy and paste the link above)

thank you for your time
jason gaddie

====

I sent him a bunch of info this morning and turned him on to the forum, so
hopefully we'll see him here shortly?