[DeTomaso] hurricane sandy

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 19:23:27 EST 2012

As  you know, America is the first country to send aid when other countries
are in  trouble.

It  is highly appropriate that we now send THANKS to all of the countries
that  reciprocated for our help with their disasters, misgivings, social
turmoil,  & poverty by sending to the United States of America monetary and
physical  help when Sandy ravaged our East Coast leaving dead, homelessness, and
pure  disaster.

Listed below are all the Countries and World  Organizations that are giving
us gracious assistance.  Please assist in  thanking these entities by
passing on this email so people all over America can  join in and THANK our
neighbors, to whom we have invested  BILLIONS!!!!

First on the list  is...

1.