[DeTomaso] Cable Shifter

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Aug 31 17:51:47 EDT 2012

Thanks, I'll need to find a source of cables I can work with. I found a
few places which can make them up but I know nothing about the few I ran
across on google. I need to get the mechanism's working first to lay out
path and length. A pull/pull would be ideal but would be too complex.

Right now the shifter parts are just waiting their turn at the laser.
Nothing happens if the shifter isn't viable. I doubt I will get it right
the first time but that's part of it.