[DeTomaso] Cable Shifter

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Aug 31 17:43:54 EDT 2012

Just in case you get onto the stiffer thing.
High-strength steel isn't stiffer than low strength steel,  it just
deflects more before it stretches.
You make things stiffer with bigger diameters.
(or higher E values, but that's expensive)
dave
(you already knew all that - but it would be crappy if no-one mentioned it)