[DeTomaso] Stearing Rack Rebuild Information Location ?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Aug 30 12:19:35 EDT 2012

Send it to Mike Drew and Lori (soon to be Drew).  :)

They have been doing a great job of rack rebuilding the last year or
so.  If he's in the states I'm sure he could have it done and shipped
back to you pretty quickly.

Chuck Melton was selling spacer kits for a while, he may still do
that. The bushing is available from a few different vendors.  There
are apparently -two- different styles with different outside
diameters.  Depending on which you have, you need to pay close
attention to exactly where it installs. The narrower OD one -replaces-
the original nylon bushing that goes out so you must remove it
entirely.  The larger OD bushing goes up against the old nylon bushing
instead.

Good Luck!
Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home