[DeTomaso] Windsor Headers

Andy May andymay24 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:28:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm thinking of upgrading the 1 5/8" headers on my car. I've seen the ones
offered by PI and Hall, which seem to be the same ones, but the flange port
sizes are not very close to the ones on my heads (small on height and big
on width). I could do a little grinding on the heads and flanges to come
closer to a match but it would clearly be better to start with something
that is matching up better anyway.

Does anyone else do headers for the Windsor engined Pantera? I've seen some
mention of Wilkinson, bit their website just seems to include standard
parts.

I'm ideally looking for something with around 1.4W and 1.5H - Hall/PI's are
1.25W and 1.75H any pointers appreciated.

Kind regards

Andy (UK)