[DeTomaso] Electrical Issues

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:37:46 EDT 2012

Sounds like lots of ground issues, first thought is that all connections to
ground were made to painted surfaces ( where paint should have been removed
first )

I'd start with the engine block to chassis ground, battery to chassis
ground and the fuse box and then hit each device as you go.

You're going to want a multi-meter, a pocket knife and some long leads with
alligator clips.

It's gonna be a suck filled weekend., Sorry.

Michael