[DeTomaso] Pantera video from 2011?

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 15:00:12 EDT 2012

Mike & Jim:  One can probably assume that the same  thing happened to the
photographers as happened to all other DeTomaso creditors  - they didn't get
paid thus stopped production on their project.  Bob  Reid

In a message dated 8/26/2012 8:42:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
MikeLDrew at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 8/26/12 17 34 57, grayjim at att.net writes:

> Did  anyone ever have any contact with the videographers who were hanging
>  out of
> the back of the van taking video of the Panteras head-on at  speed? I was
> riding
> with Lauri that year and thought that  would be great footage.  I hope it
> is not
> lost to the  ages.
>
> Any info?
>

>>>It's  lost.   Those guys were tools.   They promised to turn  over 100%
of
the video and photos they shot to POCA, and then disappeared  into the
wind.
As the whole De Tomaso venture folded like a soup  sandwich shortly
afterwards, phone calls and e-mails to them have gone  unanswered.

Too bad too, because they had GREAT footage of me driving  my Pantera down
twisty mountain road in the rain...I would love to have  that today.
Alas....

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list