[DeTomaso] Pantera video from 2011?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 20:41:27 EDT 2012

In a message dated 8/26/12 17 34 57, grayjim at att.net writes:

> Did anyone ever have any contact with the videographers who were hanging
> out of
> the back of the van taking video of the Panteras head-on at speed? I was
> riding
> with Lauri that year and thought that would be great footage.  I hope it
> is not
> lost to the ages.
>
> Any info?
>

>>>It's lost.   Those guys were tools.   They promised to turn over 100% of
the video and photos they shot to POCA, and then disappeared into the wind.
  As the whole De Tomaso venture folded like a soup sandwich shortly
afterwards, phone calls and e-mails to them have gone unanswered.

Too bad too, because they had GREAT footage of me driving my Pantera down a
twisty mountain road in the rain...I would love to have that today.
Alas....