[DeTomaso] NPC: Obvious design flaws

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 26 20:12:20 EDT 2012

"But officer, that was downhill with tailwind... I needed all the boost
I could get in order to get over that speed bump coming up.  See... now
you stopped me and I won't make it."

No Kidding... the last Sprint I saw was running up Sunset Hill outside
of Spokane (pretty good grade that), and it was being driven by a
fat-man that nearly took up both sides of the car and caused a
significant lean on the drivers side.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie