[DeTomaso] Any up for an adventure?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:01:04 EDT 2012

That's how I got mine.  I saw it year after year in someone's
driveway, mocking me.  Eventually I had to have a Pantera and looked
in New Mexico, Charlotte, Minnesota... from afar.  My friend told me I
should ask after the one that had been mocking me so I did.  It took 6
months of nagging him, but he gave it up a little on the expensive
side, but he knew what he had.

It's been a fantastic adventure ever since.

sean