[DeTomaso] db electrical

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 17:03:39 EDT 2012

I have bought 2 starters from them.  one worked great, the other had to be returned because it did not fit (chevy problem).  They accepted the return no problem, although it was not used.  I have found their customer service very nice and fairly helpful.  But all their starters are made in china.  that is why they are inexpensive.  I am trying not to do that anymore.  I have since paid a little more for some starters from powermaster.  they are made in USA and really nice.  and available anywhere.  justin