[DeTomaso] My Emergency Bag Contents

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:26:54 EDT 2012

It's been a couple of years since we last beat this horse to death,
stuff that I carry with me aside from a AAA and AMEX card.

Two Belts
NAPA 25-9355 A/C
NAPA 25-7410 Alt.
12V Air Compressor
20 OZ Can of Fix a Flat
Jumper Cables
Funnel (with caps) to add oil/fluids
Mag Lite Flashlight ( 2 D Cells )
2 spare D Cells
Lug Wrench with3/4 Socket
Multimeter
12V Cig Lighter Worklight with Mag Base
small package of ear plugs ( for wimpy co-pilots )
1 pair mechanics gloves
Air Pressure guage
Tire Plug Kit
2 shop cloths and a small bottle of hand cleaner
Ziplock with spare lamps (2x 1157, 1158, 2x 63)
Ziplock with Fuse Tester, Fuse Puller and Fuse assortment )
Roll of Duct Tape ( Body Color )
Roll of Electrical Tape
1 mini LED flashing triangle
12 Zipties