[DeTomaso] power steering conversion.

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 08:02:09 EDT 2012

My 2c In the real sane world my pantera is scrap. Noone in their right mind would try to revive it, but I'm too far in now.
Audi engine and box on megasquirt, as zf prices are prohibitive, prelude power roof as the steel one I have is like a relief map of the himalayas. It'll have an L front bumper eventually because I like them. It'll be yellow not turquoise as original as I wasn't around in 71 to remember when it was funky. Lancia scorpion seats because they are funky and comfortable. And power steering as it is cheaper for me to do as the fire got at my steering wheel and stalks.
I don't give a toss about originality. As long as I eventually end up with a pantera on the road in an area where I havent seen another for 20 years.
Phil.