[DeTomaso] Power steering conversion.->power locks

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Aug 26 02:25:35 EDT 2012

I installed power locks, power mirrors, a massive stereo system with iPod interface, cruise control and wiper delay, and I must say that my trip from Tacoma to Phoenix was quite pleasant!
Sincerely,
Chris (who also has an MSD ready-to-run distributor and MSD box which weren't around in 1972 either!)