[DeTomaso] Power steering conversion.

Roger coatesr8 at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 12:46:34 EDT 2012

My 2 cents worth , there are very few of us that could say that our Panteras are completely standard, so I am sorry-to disagree with both Mike & Mikel,
Where is the problem in bringing the P into the 21st century and making it even more pleasurable to drive?
After all, none of us want a car with poor electrics, overheating problems, and a/c that does not work, so why have a car that you need Schwarzenegger muscles in order to be able to manoeuvre it at low speeds!

Roger C. UK

Sent from  Roger's iPhone