[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Registry Access cards...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:00:39 EDT 2012

While at the various Monterey events, a number of DeTomaso owners opened up
their cars so I could

take photos for the registry.  You showing me your car so I could take
photos is equivalent to you

taking the photos and sharing them, thus I gave you a Registry access card.

So if you are one of those, please use the access card (they will expire
eventually), or contact me

so I can connect you with the entry for your car.  I'll need the number on
the card, and your e-mail

address if you have not already created your account at
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org <http://www.detomasoregistry.org/>

Best Regards,

Chuck Melton