[DeTomaso] longchamp

joseph gambill jgambill at virgogambill.com
Fri Aug 24 14:06:50 EDT 2012

Hi All!   Newbie here.  I've been researching Longchamps and was hoping you
could help.  Obviously not many in the states.  I'm interested in the model,
been reading and looking, but would like to speak with others that actually
own one, and see one in the metal.  If you have one, would you please
contact me?

Along those lines, I have seen photos online of a lightish green car that
was displayed on the show field at the 2011 Amelia Island Councours.  It
sported a SC tag.  Anybody know who owns that car and how I could contact
them?

Many thanks.  Yours in Motoring,
Joe

Joseph Gambill, AIA, LEED AP
VIRGO GAMBILL ARCHITECTS, P.C.
2531 Center West Parkway  Suite 200
Augusta, Georgia 30909
Ph. 706.736.3661

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither
the sender nor Virgo Gambill Architects shall incur any liability resulting
directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may
contain a virus or the like.
ü Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.