[DeTomaso] DBelectrical return policy stinks

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 11:49:14 EDT 2012

One of my clients, IMI Performance Products (888-244-8675), sells a starter under the HI TORQUE name.  The owner is a fanatic regarding quality.  I think they are about $200, but worth it.  I think he has sold to the vendors in the past.  They are so good that UPS is replacing their cheap starters with his starters.

Ken