[DeTomaso] Signal-cancel cam

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Aug 21 18:11:37 EDT 2012

Mine happens to be a LeCarra also.
I'll try to relocate the cam first.
If that's a no-go and I do have to re-center the wheel, I think I can
just go to the spline on the u-joint.
Worst case, I do my own alignment anyway using a laser-level and blocks
on the rims.

I'll report on the results (promptly).
(For 2 months I've owed Jack the story of passing emissions controls
after 4 years.)
dave