[DeTomaso] Xenon light project finished

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Tue Aug 21 01:53:45 EDT 2012

I don't know how a conversion kit works in the Pantera lights, but I
tried two different kits in my old audi with projection lamps, and I
restored it to the normal halogens both times.

They appeared to put out a lot of light, but it seemed the light were
not focused where it should have been. The issue is that the reflector
need to be different for HID and halogens.

See
http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/bulbs/Hid/conversions/conversions.html

Thomas