[DeTomaso] A machine screw as a tire plug

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:15:32 EDT 2012

DO NOT use a kit from the auto parts store, those are for emergencies and
you can kiss that tire goodbye.

It needs to be patched and lpugged from the inside ( about $20.00 )

If you want to see what happens when you use an outside tire plug, send me
an email

Pressurized air gets into the tire layers and causes the tire to come
apart, very dangerous.

Michael Shortt