[DeTomaso] Xenon light project finished

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:30:20 EDT 2012

This is totally off the wall, but when I read the subject line:  "Xenon Light project" my mind skipped a beat.  You all know about the "Laser Tag" types of games - well we did the first one like that in Houston, way back in the '80's, called Star Laser Force.  There were two teams inside the dark-warehouse interplanetary setting, and one of the teams was named the Xenon Red Warriors.  Their warrior suit had red LED's.    ----Bill