[DeTomaso] Fwd: [TPR] Fw: Chuck Hospitalized - WRITE A GET WELL MESSAGE

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 09:34:34 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Mad Dog Antenucci" <teampantera at yahoo.com>
Date: Aug 18, 2012 11:25 PM
Subject: [TPR] Fw: Chuck Hospitalized - WRITE A GET WELL MESSAGE
To: "tpr at teampanteraracing.com" <tpr at teampanteraracing.com>

   Guys,

I just got done talking to Chuck Atkinsons wife in Ohio....he had major
surgery this morning and is in the hospital ICU recovering.

His wife said the old Army and Nam veteran and Pantera and motorcycle racer
has his iPad next to his
bed. ;-) He can not talk right now but I am sure he would appreciate
reading a message from you wishing him the best when he wakes up tomorrow.

I'm not on the POCA DeTomaso and PI List so if this news has not went to
the pantera community maybe you could let folks who may be his  friends
know.

See email address below.

Thanks,

Dennis