[DeTomaso] A machine screw as a tire plug

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 09:13:02 EDT 2012

That's a no brainer................Pull the screw and plug it.  It's cheap
and easy and you never know the screw may be short enough that it didn't go
through all the way. Besides, why would you risk potential damage to your
Yoko's or worse Campy's if you have a sudden loss of air while driving.

Ian