[DeTomaso] Removing ANSA resonator tips?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:21:17 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net> wrote:

> Dear JT,
>

>              Hmmm, all the usual reasons that a Pantera owner launches into
> a project.
>
>                              Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

Well said.

But back to problem of the resonators. I still think the problem is
that there is a choke-down point where the perforated pipes go thru
the end of the muffler can. And I think they are welded in place
there. Until that section gets enlarged, the problem will not be
addressed. Or am I missing something here?

Jeff
6559