[DeTomaso] Pantera GT-S

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Aug 17 13:48:29 EDT 2012

I met with a friend of mine yesterday, Steve Boone, and he showed me the Pantera he bought (I think it was recently, but I'm not sure).  It appears to be a GTS, but I don't know if it's a clone or the real thing.  The last four of the serial number are:  6906, so it's obviously a later car.  It's a 1974 model.  He bought it from a guy in Seattle, and the whole thing has been gone through and restored.  It has the original seats, but 17" wheels with the Campy pattern, and Baer brakes in front--I don't know what other mods there are.
Steve is going to join POCA, which is cool.
To see pictures of the car, click the links below.  Sorry about the poor picture layout, I took them with my phone outside a restaurant.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4F265BBE653E9A67!445&authkey=!APqNmNnXHS8C6mc
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4F265BBE653E9A67!446&authkey=!AEf3OjBhU_a5rwU
Sincerely,
Chris