[DeTomaso] Removing ANSA resonator tips?

jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Aug 17 08:42:20 EDT 2012

Asa, a few reasons off the cuff.

1) My exhaust pipes have been customized to adapt to strengthened modifications to my frame
2) The Wilkinson muffler tips are not turned upward
3) Why throw away an otherwise good exhaust system
4) I have already ceramic coated the present system and would not like to throw away that investment
5) Cost.  I already own the hole saws and my only expense would be the pipe extension.  $5 verses $800.  Asa you should appreciate that savings concept.
6) The tool would be useful for other Pantera owners with the Ansa exhaust in the Space City Chapter
7) the pride of accomplishing an enhancement with personal ingenuity.

That's a few reasons.

JT
---- Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

=============
At the risk of being a shill...

Why don't you just buy the nice new system from Wilkinson?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA