[DeTomaso] My prototype interior

David D Fisher fisher95020 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 18:50:15 EDT 2012

Thanks Gary.

I'll probably give it a break for while and drive it and then get back to finishing in a month or two at which point I'll seek your learnings on the actuators.   Worst case is to program a Arduino and some servo motors, but I expect with that tiny interior I only really need fully open and fully closed on the vents..   I have a servo water valve already.

David