[DeTomaso] Tire pressures, alternators

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 18:18:04 EDT 2012

David,

    I have a Denso alternator which is very high quality and output ( I think 180 amps) and looks great.  It wasn't cheap, but it's suppose to be much better than others out there.  It's one wire, but has high quality electronics.  The shop I bought it from said most 1 wire alternators have cheap electronics which makes them inferior to multi-wire alternators.  I can send photos if you are interested.  It is  direct bolt on replacement for the Ford alternator.

Ken