[DeTomaso] Removing ANSA resonator tips?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:47:37 EDT 2012

If Andy still has stock Ansa mufflers then drilling the plate at the bottom of the tips/end of the muffler box is more important initially than removing the resonators IMO, I did mine with an extra long HSS drill bit and drilled a bunch of holes. Not easy to get the drill started as it is at an angle on the surface you are drilling.
I still need to get around to doing the full gutting at some point.
Julian