[DeTomaso] Engine shipping within California?

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Aug 16 09:26:18 EDT 2012

Anything can happen.

Didn't Dan J haul 2 302s to St. Louis in the back of a 5.0 Mustang? (and average 100mph)

Gil built a custom trailer to haul a NOS hood for a '40 Ford behind his Honda.  Texas to Colorado.  Rest his soul.

I took the passenger seat out of my Miata to haul the ZF to Calif.  Towed a Ranchero same trip.  The story about jack-knifing the rig in the middle of Hwy 50 in a blizzard and 6" of snow in downtown Austin, NV can be saved for another time.

Get creative . . . . that's what hot-rodding is all about.

"Chuck's Shit List, founding member"