[DeTomaso] Engine shipping within California?

David D Fisher fisher95020 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 19:01:37 EDT 2012

I ride my wifes red Honda 150 scooter whenever I am feeling guilty about my other cars hydrocarbon consumption.   If you're really feeling confident about your masculinity, ride a little red scooter around for a day.  It tends to put everything in perspective  - not much for attracting the opposite sex though.  ;-)