[DeTomaso] Bag tags arrived

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 18:27:52 EDT 2012

Yo!

Bag tags are here!   Big trash bag full of them!   I need to sort through
them all to make sure there are no mistakes or missing tags, but I'm leaving
for Monterey soon.   I've taken Tuesday off and will sort through them all
then.

I'll then contact each person who placed an order, letting them know the
total amount due ($5 per tag plus $5 flat-rate shipping).   When the money
comes through from PayPal, I'll address each box and send them on their way. :>
)

Mike

P.S.   Michael--your steering rack relocation kit will go with your
tags...:>)