[DeTomaso] Engine shipping within California?

robert stewart rspink2012 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 16:42:51 EDT 2012

Well the newer S version has 300 HP. With my limited skill I have little doubt I would get around the race track faster in the Boxster than my Pantera.   Better drivers probably could push the Pantera faster than me.

It makes a great commuter car to get to work and back. I bought it to getter better mileage than my F-150 ( which I would lend you next time you need to move an engine block) which got about 19 miles per gallon. The Boxster gets around 20 so I feel good doing my part for the environment.