[DeTomaso] Gauge pack

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Wed Aug 15 15:49:08 EDT 2012

Yes - and a necessary one.
I bought the car after a really bad restoration.
One of the things they did was burn up ALL the electrics (maybe shorted
the light switch)
  and melted the dash and console vertical section.
I'll give them credit for starting the replacement - I got it at the
partially cut stage.

The upside is that there are 'almost' no English or Italian electrical
components left.
(apologies to any fans of English/Italian electrical parts)
Painless harness - painless panel, Autometer etc.
dave