[DeTomaso] Engine shipping within California?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:38:20 EDT 2012

She knew about it.

The guys at the machine shop had a good laugh.

From:  David D Fisher <fisher95020 at yahoo.com>
Date:  Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:33 PM
To:  Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com>, 'De Tomaso List'
<detomaso at realbig.com>
Subject:  Re: [DeTomaso] Engine shipping within California?

The operative word being your "wifes" Boxster. ;-)

  From: Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com>
 To: Peter V Kovacs <peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net>; Bill Moore
<bill at incendium.com>; 'Julian Kift' <julian_kift at hotmail.com>;
"'MikeLDrew at aol.com'" <mikeldrew at aol.com>; 'De Tomaso List'
<detomaso at realbig.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:46 AM

Agreed.

Didn't someone on the list transport his engine to the machine shop by
removing his passenger's seat and carrying it in his Pantera?  That's hard
core.

BTW, you can't carry a 351C in a Honda Insight.  The weight limit is 440
lbs.  I have transported a block before, plus I've carried a block several
times in the front trunk of my wife's Boxster.