[DeTomaso] Summer Summit Video Posted, 2013 Plans

Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:29:03 EDT 2012

Michael,

Anyway way you can move the event to either the next weekend or the
previous one? This weekend coincides with the Montreal GP and a bunch of
mid-atlantic peeps make the annual pilgrimage to Montreal that weekend. I
was pretty excited to see the route and was thinking of meeting you guys at
VIR with Ron and Deep in tow (so you get a Group 4, a Pre-L, and a GT5S to
add to your group) then I saw the dates.

- Arjun