[DeTomaso] Summer Summit Video Posted, 2013 Plans

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Aug 14 20:19:06 EDT 2012

Maybe just that a lot of us are social-media illiterates.
I liked the video, but I just don't have the click reflex so I don't
think about it..
I've noticed good responses here on the forum.
dave
(old guy)

ps - Nice video Michael.
         I'm going to make you a Hwy 5A video in exchange.
         The name isn't fancy - but it's way cool.