[DeTomaso] Fuel line fittings

dennis617 at aol.com dennis617 at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 22:37:14 EDT 2012

thanks Chuck,

But mine looks very different from yours.  I have what appears to be a hard line into a male connection which I assume is a flare but I can't take it out to size it.  When I tried to remove it I started losing all my gas and I don't have a plug for it.  I'm looking to change all my fuel lines over to stainless steel braided Teflon but I can't tell what adapters to purchase to mate up with AN-6 fittings.